- Learning happens best in a safe and caring environment.
- Respect for diversity builds strong communities.
- Recognition of accomplishments and achievements encourages greater participation and success.
- Learning and adapting are crucial to success in all aspects of life.
- Differentiated instructional approaches engage learners of all ages and abilities.
- Behavior interventions must be supportive.
- Innovative, data-driven and progressive thinking fosters program growth and development.
- We are a community of learners.